Saturday, September 7, 2013

Trips done, I'm ready to move forward

It's 9pm here and I'm sitting on the remaining parts of my couch re watching last weeks Breaking Bad. I say the remaining parts of the couch because most of it is in my other room being used as a fort.  School starts Tuesday so I figured I would let's the boys have a last summer romp.  The boys are still up watching a movie.  My hubby is upstairs asleep.  He leaves for work at 4 am in the morning.  sexy night huh!  We finished out last trip of the summer on Thursday evening.   Friday I spent time picking up pieces and then a glorious afternoon at the beach.   Today was my first time as a mom with 2 kids in sports.  You see hubby works weekend, all weekend long so I'm basically a single parent carting around to sports all weekend.  He has been working weekends for almost 9 yeas..

Now that the summer trips are done I am more than ready to get some things done around here.   Its not just about my body it about all aspects of my life.   I will go into more detail later. 

Considering I really only competed 2 full weeks of the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution I decided to start over with day 1 on Monday.  I have basically maintained my initial loss plus or Minus bloating here and there. I want to also do my measurements is time.  

I had a rough time visiting my dad this week.  His grief over the loss of mom is very heavy right now.  On our visit we spread moms ashes.  It is an overwhelming feeling of knowing I am all he has, only child here.  I am not used to my parents being a strong part of my life.  They were always on the outer rim based on proximity and preference, theirs and mine.  Well,  now with mom gone we have entered a whole new ball game.   

No comments:

Post a Comment