Monday, September 16, 2013

Adjustments, schedules, on my

Left is full of alterations, changes, movement, adjustments.

See I had this pan to wake up at 6 am daily.  But life gets in the way.  It's not an excuse, it's an adjustment.  

The other night was a perfect example of this. Both kids spent night in a fort downstairs.  They finally settled at 10:30. Really late for them.  Well low and behold when hubby was getting ready for work at 3:30 am the boys were up and talking.  Um no way in hell. No way am I going to deal with 2 grumpy boys all day. So I had the little one come in bed with me.  He does this often.   No way am I going to wake up at 6am and disturb him where he will get up.  I adjusted and continued to sleep with him.  It was a weekend so no immediate plans. 

I am having a hard time adjusted to school schedule.  It's only been a week for us here.  We start really really late.  My idea was get up at 6am, do my workout for 30 min, shower and then do the kids stuff.  It's not enought time.  School Starts at 8am so we have to leave by 745am at the latest to drive, park, walk, etc.  Between 6am and 7:40 I have to also get breakfast for kids and myself, pack lunches, be the cruise directior "you brush you teeth, eat now...etc", pack backpacks.  I just can't seem to get the shower and workout in among all that.  Typically after drop off I am either heading to an appointment or working on PTA stuff at school so a shower before is necessary.  I really don't want to wake earlier.  I detest 6am as it is. 

I thrive on doing things for others and often let's MY stuff fall by the wayside.  For example I had no problem spending 3 hours at the school going thru membership forms but then I get home and I'm too pooped to do MY stuff.  I managed to rally after zoning out watching a show.  I managed to get my workout in, finish my laundry, clean kitchen, install home organizer, school pick up, soccer practice, deal with both kids attitudes (draining), homework, dinner, and on.
.  

No comments:

Post a Comment