Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rock bottom

So the last time I posted was June 10.

I've hit bottom, rock bottom.  

This has been a craptastic year.  I will not go into details right now, I will over time.  The rock bottom moment was being put on blood pressure medicine a week or so ago.

Even before my Dr. visits I was already formulating a plan to get my butt in gear and back in shape.   I decided I needed a guide, a program, a method in which to get me going.  I've always respected Jillian Michaels.  I feel she really knows her stuff and is extremely well informed and educated on all things fitness and weight loss.  

I recently made a little slush money on eBay with some of my moms stuff.  So I decided to invest in JM's Body Revolution program.  It's a comprehensive 90 day program of fitness and nutrition.  

I wanted to write this post before I started but that didn't happen.  I am now on day 9.  Here is some stats I will write more later.

Start weight = 222.8 on July 29
Day 8 weight = 218.8 on Aug 6
Loss week 1 = 4.0 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment