Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Things that make you hmmm

I cannot stress this enough!!!! -Chelsea

It's amazing how many people to this day are solidly convinced that the top triangle is the way to go. No people, it's all about food.

I like this video. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rgaqwFPU7cc&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DrgaqwFPU7cc

Fun illustration. For me 2000 is a bit high if I want to be in weight loss mode, more like 1600.

I am seriously contemplating joining a summer weight loss challenge. It starts may 1 to June 12 and has a chance to in $400. It is at a gym where my former kettle bell instructor works and I love the gym. The other day hubby asked what can he do to help me get going. I was honestly stumped for an answer. Tomorrow makes a month since mom passed.

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog you have!

    I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm sure she is very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete