Saturday, April 13, 2013

Quickie

Quickie.

Returned home on Wednesday and have been running steady since. 2. 1/2 weeks away. Yikes. Along with all of moms stuff I brought home I have a ton of crap to do. It's a bit overwhelming but I am just taking it bit by bit.

My weight is bad. I was fooling myself into thinking I wasn't eating that bad at dads house, I was. Sure I was walking but that wasn't enough.

I was 219 on Thursday morning.

I have a mini goal of 200 on my 40th birthday on May 22. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, girl!

    I just stumbled across your website- what a neat place and great job on your weight loss so far to a healthier you!

    As holistic health coach, I would love to empower you to continue reaching your goals to where it's a permanent lifestyle change (get rid of the yo-yo!) and calorie counting and self destructive eating is completely a thing of the past although I have to say I'm super impressed with you!!! I love your "what I'm eating" page. :) Great job!

    Here's the link to my site if you would like to have a HHC totally on your side. :) http://realfoodrunner.wix.com/health

    I'm giving a 10% discount to 2 people who sign up this wk/end. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have!

    To your future!!!

    Katherine Allen
    Holistic Health Coach

    ReplyDelete