Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Sunday Sunday

I've been a bit quite here. It wasn't intentional.

I hit my January goal of 210. I showed a loss and the mid competition check in.

I've been busy getting baseball going among the 5000 other things. Any mom of a little leaguer knows my pain. I am the team mom, fun fun. I love it but it takes some work to have two practices and a batting cage night every week at 6pm. Now the games are at 630, so late. He just turned 9.

I am also on my second trip in 2 weeks. This one is the fun one. I am up in the mountains at a scrapbooking retreat at a bed and breakfast. This was planned long before all the crap with mom. It is nice to get away for myself for a few days. The weird thing is I get stomach issues when I come here. I prepared more this time by bringing tums and more of my own food. Still having problems, lots of bubbles in my tummy lets say. Is it the altitude?

I leaving on my 3rd trip in 3 weeks on Thursday. I am taking the boys up to see my mom. It's what I have to do. It means I will be going on 3 weeks with barely seeing my husband. I will see he a bit tonight but that's it.

Honestly with all the crap going on I will be happy at maintaining 210. Sure I want to drop more but do I really have the "space" to focus on it.

2 comments:

  1. I was team mom one season when Eric was in Little league and I loved it. Those boys are full of energy and are happy to even hit the ball.
    Me and Aunt Kathy are coming out March 11 to the 21st. If you can come it would be nice to see you, if not we would understand. Hang in there, I pray every day for all of you. Love Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete