Monday, January 21, 2013

Sickness makes weakness

Crap it's been 7 days since I posted. Not intentional. Last week I lost another pound and was down to 211.8. I don't think the scale will be pretty tomorrow. It's been a very very long week. Wednesday my almost 4 year old came down with something. Cold or flu, who knows, what is the difference. He had fevers wed thru Sunday. He has some congestion and a cough. He is finally on the mend. I've been feeling very low and exhausted. Sunday, I started feeling much worse. Today about the same. Besides all the other regular stressors and a very sick clingy kid my moms health is taking a big down turn. It's a heavy heavy weight on me. I was planning on traveling up there but with this cold, I can go newar my mom right now.

The point to all this is that our/my food choices haven't been fantastic. I am weak when I am stressed and under the weather. I don't make good choices. I feed my emotions. Big area that I need to focus on. It will take time.

I tracked my food today and stayed under my calories. I second guessed myself and had to a mental check that I tracked everything.

I am hoping that the rest of the family stays healthy. 2 of 4 down


No comments:

Post a Comment