Monday, January 14, 2013

Mid month update

Remember my goals for jan
1. Weight 210
2. Have my downstairs bathroom remodel done
3. Exercise 30 min at least 15 days
4. Track my food with either my diary or my fitness pal app 70% of the month. 31 days in jan minus 2 days for 1st and 2nd = 20 days.
5. Project plan master bathroom and little one bedroom remodel
6. Prep for scrap booking weekend in feb
7. Plan son's 9th birthday

I have less than 1 pound to 210.

Downstairs bathroom - um well see the picture below. This is actually hubbies project. My job is to make sure he has time to do it and keep him motivated. It's a fine line between keeping him motivated and nagging him. Honestly I think it will be a fat chance in hell it will get done.

So I'm having a hard time with this one. Mental roadblock. Only 1 day down. Lots of catching up.

9 days down of food tracking.

I know what I want to do with my bathroom and little one's bedroom. I have the ideas in my head, just got to get them down.

Scrapbook weekend is coming up quick. No progress here.

Son's 9th birthday is 90% planned. Just have to order the food. It was by the grace of a good friend I was able to get this done. It was also due to my courage to ask for help because I need it with all the crap going on, see yesterday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment