Thursday, August 23, 2012

Where have I been

OMG it's been a month since I posted anything on my blog.

Why? I guess I could say busy.

We traveled again. We did 1300 miles in 6 days. Lots of driving. Hubby had so work issues that made things crazy around here. Lots of beach days. All day beach days. Oh and I GOT A Job. I've done very small odds and ends jobs but it's been 5 years since I had a real job. It's weird being in an office environment, so quiet. We are all adjusting to the change.

I will not discuss my weight or exercise. Not right now.

School is 2 weeks away. Whoo hoo and boo. I look forward to the structure and the Tornado (3) going to preschool but I also love the freedom of summer. I am crossing my fingers that homework won't be too painful.

1 comment:

  1. Do tell about your job! PT? FT? What are you doing? Good for you! :) Alesha

    ReplyDelete