Thursday, June 28, 2012

Why Version 2.0

I'm done with ......

Looking back
Investigating the why
Feeling guilty about gaining weight
Gaining weight
Feeling crappy
Not fitting in my clothes
Feeling like a fraud and failure
Disappointing myself and my loved ones.

Time to move forward. It's not time to throw in the towel with this blog. When I was doing IT, this blog helped me be successful. It worked as a journal, a place for me to work some things out. It also helped knowing someone, somewhere out there is reading it and might get something from my struggle.

On the other hand I don't know how often I can post. My priorities have to come first. My priorities being my kids, myself, my husband, my marriage and my home - in no particular order. Unfortunately that probably means I will be posting more on the weekends - blog wasteland. My life is not a normal 9-5 weekday situation. I often have to roll with the punches and readjust.

Sure, looking back might be useful in some situations. But I am done. I guess the only think I will think about is that yes I did it and I can do it again.

So far this week I have - hiked wed, hiked thur and boot camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment