1. Are you a daily purse switcher, an often purse buyer or a one purse kind of woman? What factors influence your purse buying?
Yes and no. I don’t wear outfits and I have limited clothes.because of my weight gain. But I do switch purse covers. I use Miche bags. I have 2 different sized shells and about 10 covers. Its fun and easy to change up the outside of my purse.
2. What’s your favorite board game?
Back in the day I loved Clue but haven’t played it in a long long time. My parents were Risk players so I have a ton of nostalgia attached to that one, the 8 year old loves it too.
3. Are you a sore loser who throws fits or a gracious winner? Are you competitive?
A bit of both. I am a Gemini – 2 sides – can you tell by my answers. I am a gracious winner or looser but I am competitive too. Problem is my other side gives up when the going gets hard.
4. Tell us something you are afraid of that is a physical item…like spiders, deep water, heights, snakes, thunderstorms, first dates, childbirth, etc.
Honestly I don’t have any big fears irrational fears or phobias. Sure I have things I dislike, hate, etc. But nothing that truly gets my panties twisted into crazy.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
Crazy. I was at my parents house until Tuesday. Make the 330 mile trek home, relaxed for a few a bit then headed to the 8 year olds school for open house and auction, then helped with the auction and $ until 10 pm. Spent Wed and Thur trying to get back into the swing and get stuff done. Lots of running around – swim lessons, g-shop, book club, hair cut, PTA deposits, etc. Thursday I had an an emotional breakdown fueled by lack of sleep – ugly cry and all. Going to my parents wrecks havoc on my fairly fragile emotions. My “Normal” is pretty high stress.
I can’t FLIPPIN believe it’s June 1.