Friday, June 1, 2012

BYOC–June 1

1. Are you a daily purse switcher, an often purse buyer or a one purse kind of woman? What factors influence your purse buying?
Yes and no.  I don’t wear outfits and I have limited clothes.because of my weight gain.  But I do switch purse covers.  I use Miche bags.  I have 2 different sized shells and about 10 covers.  Its fun and easy to change up the outside of my purse.

2. What’s your favorite board game?
Back in the day I loved Clue but haven’t played it in a long long time.  My parents were Risk players so I have a ton of nostalgia attached to that one, the 8 year old loves it too.

3. Are you a sore loser who throws fits or a gracious winner? Are you competitive?
A bit of both.  I am a Gemini – 2 sides – can you tell by my answers.  I am a gracious winner or looser but I am competitive too.  Problem is my other side gives up when the going gets hard.

4. Tell us something you are afraid of that is a physical item…like spiders, deep water, heights, snakes, thunderstorms, first dates, childbirth, etc.
Honestly I don’t have any big fears irrational fears or phobias.  Sure I have things I dislike, hate, etc.  But nothing that truly gets my panties twisted into crazy.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week.
Crazy.  I was at my parents house until Tuesday.  Make the 330 mile trek home, relaxed for a few a bit then headed to the 8 year olds school for open house and auction, then helped with the auction and $ until 10 pm.  Spent Wed and Thur trying to get back into the swing and get stuff done.  Lots of running around – swim lessons, g-shop, book club, hair cut, PTA deposits, etc.  Thursday I had an an emotional breakdown fueled by lack of sleep – ugly cry and all.  Going to my parents wrecks havoc on my fairly fragile emotions.  My “Normal” is pretty high stress.

I can’t FLIPPIN believe it’s June 1.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about family wreaking havoc on the fragile emotions! I often tell mine..I walk a fine line of sanity, people! Respect the line! I hope next week is less stressful for you.

    ReplyDelete