Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Being Thankful

For someone who has a glass half empty complaining outlook on life being thankful can be difficult. I spent the middle of Friday night and early Saturday morning in the ER with the 3 year old tornado, he is fine now.  I sat there watching TV with him in my lap and I realized how thankful I am that my family is healthy.  We have no major illness to handle.  Sure my mom has cancer and yes that is a biggie but I am talking mostly about my kids.  I can't imagine being a family where a trip to the ER is commonplace.  Dr. Visits are like park visit for me.  I am so thankful for my kids health.  I honestly don't know how the families with the sick kids do it.

You may have noticed I don't include pictures of my kids faces.  The blog is not private.  I can not control who sees it.  With that in mind I will not include pics of my family.  I wish I live in a world where that wouldn't be an issue.  My kids are beautiful and do crazy things that I would love to share but I choose not to.  If you do please don't take offense, this is my personal choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment