Tuesday, May 8, 2012

End of 21 Day Program

I finished my 21 day fat loss program last Friday but I measured on Monday. I lost about 5 pounds and 5 inches. I have visibly toned my body. My apologies for not having the exact numbers, my trainer has them.

The exercise was intense and exhausting. My body was beat down.

Was I solid with the exercise - yes minus one extra recovery day because of no car. With the strict food program - sadly no. Food consistency is a big big issue for me. I have texture and taste issues. Imagine my results had I been on track with the food.

I am back on the exercise horse.  Now the food.

Aorry I don't have much more I had like 4 hours of sleep and my head is mush.

HELP! - Do any iPhone users know how to read the blogs your're following on your iPhone.  I use Google Reader on my home computer where I can read all the posts from all the blogs I follow.  I would love to do this on my phone, I don't know how.

1 comment:

  1. I think your fitness Guru and my trainer maybe friends. My trainer had us do a 21 day program that sounds alot like what you did. We did ours in March. I lost 5 pounds and a few inches. My sister dropped 14 pounds.

    ReplyDelete