Saturday, May 19, 2012

Beat Down But Still Kicking

I am still here, still reading everyone’s blogs.

Life is beating me down at the moment and I am trying to claw my way back up.  I could go on and on about what is beating me down, but really do you want to read that, I think not.  Some of the highlights are:  the mess in my house, my 8 year old not listening and his drama (I know we have a long way to go but it needs correcting now so we he can survive later), my body, my food choices, cancer, my cherub faced 3 year old tornado, money …. life in general.

I have been talking to someone lately.  I like her, we do some work but I’m not sure it’s enough at the moment.  I think I need more.  I am not sure what the more is at the moment.

My weight is basically maintaining.  I am frustrated that last summer I was 15 pounds lighter.  I feel it in my bathing suits and all my clothes.  I have been avoiding my clothes because they make me uncomfortable.  I pull out the looser, easier to wear stuff all the time.  I am hating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment