Friday, April 6, 2012

News is NOT Positive

Not a whole lot of health and fitness related things going on around here lately. Lots of tears and breakdowns.

Not really sure how much TIME we have but right now it's my number one priority. I will bring the fitness and health back in because I need it. It will make me feel better and help me cope with the other crap. Bad food makes me feel bad. No exercise makes me feel bad. I don't need to add that on to already feeling crappy.

I will be blogging when I can and honestly need to, but not a priority. I hope my readers understand It's my therapy. It may be boring but I need it. I don't have a ton of readers but i am honored to have every single one. I am sorry there is not much weight loss going on here. There will be, just not right now.

A little personal history might help with understanding. I am an only child. The rest of our family, aunts and uncles are distant and/or live across the country. My dad is a good man but distant and very difficult to communicate with. My parents live over 300 miles away. My husband's entire family also lives across the country. With the exception of my husband I am quite alone in this process of losing my young (64) mom to cancer.

3 comments:

  1. Picture is of my 3 year old and his Nana, my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through! I really am so sorry. I know this has to be such a difficult time for you right now. I am going to be praying for you and your mom and checking back in to see how you are doing. I understand what you are going through. I know how hard it is. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete