Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm Marking This One Done

Next month I will be celebrating my 39th birthday.  A long time ago I created at 40 by 40 list.  There is a side page listed on the top of my blog with it.  I have been meaning to update this list.  I still will.   #14 is grow my hair to bra length.  I have been working on this one for awhile.  I have baby fine hair with body.  It has been driving me nuts.  Regardless of how much product I use it gets so tangled and takes FOREVER to comb out.  With working out 5 times a week, that can be frustrating.  I also have the type of hair where I need to shower daily or it gets too greasy.  I also have no style skills, like french braiding etc, so getting the long hair out of my way was proving difficult.

My original intention was to below my bra but I am DONE with my hair.  I need a lighter easier cut.  I am marking this one off.  Seriously I don't think my hair can go much longer. 

Please ignore the backfat
 Other notes
I didn't intend to take a 6 day break from my blog.  It just happened.  We are down a car and in the process of figuring out what the hell to do.  My weight is great, I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment