Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2 Days Down, 19 to Go

Admittedly this challenge is not as bad as I made it out to be. 

Weird thing is that every night I get super hot when I am sleeping.  Trainer says it my body saying “hell yes”. 

I’ve dropped about 3 pounds since Monday.

I was exhausted all afternoon and night on Tuesday, I went from 5 am on non stop, no my usual MO.  Hubby had to work OT until late night so I had no help.  The tornado of a toddler deicided he didn’t want to nap, he wanted to mark all the walls with a marker, pull out half of my newly planted vegetables, hit his brother, and on and on.  I lost my cool more than once.  The house is a mess and its really getting to me but its nearly impossible to do anything with the tornado around.  Seriously he pulled out my plants in a matter of 3 mins.

The no grain day (tue) was fine.  I made a new yummy.  I cut up some asparagus in small pieces.  Sauté in water in a cover pan, when water is gone I added some butter, cracked 1 whole egg and then some egg white from a carton.  Scramble then I topped it with Tastefully Simple’s Seasoned salt.  I loved it so much I made it twice.  Sure I could have skipped the butter, but I didn’t. 

My body hurts.  Time to pick up some Epson salts for my bath.

I did get upset the other day that my measurements (arms, chest, hip, waist) are the same as another blogger, who weights 75 pounds more than me.  The major difference is that my thighs are 11 inches smaller per side (18 in), calves too.  Again I am humpty dumpty, big on top, small on the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. From time to time I am trying different diets. When I start new diet, it is always harder for me to keep the rythm of my trainings. However, I've discovered an effective way to improve my overall well-being and increase energy for more intensive workouts. It's a dietary supplement Multipurpose High-Potency Super Nutritional Complex by Military Grade. It contains a bunch of vitamins and other natural compounds which quickly refill my energy supply. I could never expect such an outstanding result! I am full of energy, even after tough workouts. Moreover, because of more intensive trainings I am losing weight and keeping great shape.

    ReplyDelete