Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 3/6/12

Weight = 198.8
Loss = -0.4
Total loss for 2012 = -6.0
Overall loss = -33.2
Emotion = Thrilled

I am thrilled to finally see the other side of 199.  I've admitted before I am a habitual scale stepper.  I have been seeing between 201 and 199 for weeks but never below 199.  I know this is the start of something great.  I feel it in my bones.  I am ready to effect more change but LIFE I ask you not to sideline me right now.  Let's continue with the status quo for awhile while I continue to get my mojo back, PLEASE!!!!!!  I beg you.

Next week is the final weigh in for weight competition at hubby's work. I will show a loss but not a huge one. It's a cash prise so it would be nice if we win but who knows. Hubby did an excellent job. He probably lost between 15 and 20 pounds.  His body fat is somewhere around 17%, not bad.

This is my first week back to consistent exercise. It will be painful. But good pain. Bring it on.  Tommorow I will finally get to hike if the weather cooperates.  It's pretty gloomy out right now.

Food is good.  No cravings, portions good.  I am making better choices.

How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. WOOT HOOT!!! Good work! Keep it up, girl. I know you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much good stuff packed in this little post! Enjoy your exercise and do some for me! I'm "resting."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I just found your blog and followed.

    ReplyDelete