Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 3/28/2012

Weight = NOT
Loss = GONNA
Total 2012 = HAPPEN
Overall = NO WAY
Emotion = AT ALL

Let's put it this way. If every week was like my last I would put on all my weight lost in a mere 5 weeks.

As I mentioned before food choices were bad on my trip to my parents. I've been cleaning up but not completely. Exercise is getting back on track. Saturday I did couch to 5K week 2 day 3. Sunday I did 1.5 hours of a mixed workout and mon was boot camp.

It was a bad week.  I know what I did.  I know the mistakes.  I really don't want to put down my weight.

2 comments:

  1. But you're staying aware and that is the biggest and most important thing. It's when we give up or ignore it that the real trouble sets in. Don't feel bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're getting back on track! I love the c25k but can never make it through lol.

    ReplyDelete