Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Gift

My gift to you.

I want to give you the gift of time. I want to give you health. Unfortunately both are out of my control.

The gift I can give is security. You can be secure on knowing I am good. I have a great marriage, two wonderful boys, and a home. You can be secure in knowing I am an improved version of myself, the best I can be on the inside and out.

I am working on my gift. My gift will take time, persistence, patience, and perseverance.

On top of my gift I can give you my time. No matter what. I will be there when you need me. I will also give you celebration. I will find all the ways I can celebrate you. I will use the celebration instead of sadness.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice post!!! I am so glad you have what you need in life and you're right we should celebrate instead of sadness

    ReplyDelete