Monday, March 5, 2012

March Goals 2012

Isn't there a saying that March comes in like a lamb and out like a lion. I want my March to be just like that. I will move past my crappy February. I might be wrong on the quote but it works for me

Weight
Same as February, I want to see 195.  I would love to see more but I don't want to set myself up for failure.

Exercise
No more than 1 day without intentional exercise. It will be a combo of kettlebell boot camp, hot yoga, and walking.  I have been trying to get a hike in with a friend but schdules suck.  Hoepfully this week, it's not safe to hike alone and I hate that I am limited by that.  I would love to just go.  Sometimes I am not sure how much I "Limit" myself with things.
Here is my week as an example:
Mon - boot camp
Tue - rest
Wed - yoga
Thur - walk
Fri - boot camp
Sat - rest
Sun - walk

Life
  • Read intuitive eating book
  • Work on hallway framing project
  • Spend about 2 hrs a week on office crap
  • Find a therapist I want to work with
  • Journal out stresses, feelings, etc
I can and will do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment