Same as February, I want to see 195. I would love to see more but I don't want to set myself up for failure.
No more than 1 day without intentional exercise. It will be a combo of kettlebell boot camp, hot yoga, and walking. I have been trying to get a hike in with a friend but schdules suck. Hoepfully this week, it's not safe to hike alone and I hate that I am limited by that. I would love to just go. Sometimes I am not sure how much I "Limit" myself with things.
Here is my week as an example:
Mon - boot camp
Tue - rest
Wed - yoga
Thur - walk
Fri - boot camp
Sat - rest
Sun - walk
- Read intuitive eating book
- Work on hallway framing project
- Spend about 2 hrs a week on office crap
- Find a therapist I want to work with
- Journal out stresses, feelings, etc