Sunday, March 4, 2012

February in Review

I posted my February goals here.  First off I can’t believe it’s been since Tuesday.  I didn’t intend to take that long to post.

February was a rough month.  I was on an emotional roller coaster that included a post half marathon let down.  I did a bit of exercise but nothing consistently.  I blew my goal of no more than 2 days between exercise.  I did start attending Hot Yoga.  I think I have been about 5 times or so.  I went just yesterday.  My review – at least of the particular place I am attending.  It’s not a place for newbies.  Most of the instructors are very new to yoga and don’t spend any time on proper technique.  It’s hot.  Seriously you are dripping wet within minutes and I am not a sweater.  You have to be careful of getting overheated, which means you have to be connected to your heart and breath.

My weigh goal was missed but I am fine with that.  My emotions were so out of control and my weight didn’t – that’s a win in my book.

My life goals were mostly hit.  I did get some more organization done but it stopped there.

On a side note – My weight loss support group is amazing.  We meet weekly and have anywhere between 3 people and 8 people attending.  2 of the ladies lost nearly 20 pounds since the beginning of the year. 

1 comment:

  1. The best thing about a new month is that it gives us the tools we need to start over and/or strive again. You can do it, dear! You can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete