Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 2/21/12

Weight = 199.6
Lost = -0.2 but really nothing
Total Lost = 32.4
Emotion = wasted

I can't believe February is almost over. I feel like I wasted the month fitness and weight loss wise. Honestly I didn't record my weight last week because it was up and I was embarrassed. Not the right mindset to be in. I really have made no progress in a month.  That is a waste.

On the positive side I am making it over some big hurdles.  I talked to my Dr. (general) about seeking a therapist and maybe some medicated help.  Honestly she would have probably prescribed me something that day but I told her I want to wait until after I start seeing someone and get their opinion.  I am also having a consultation with an Intuitive Eating counselor.  she is a local person I just recently received a referral for.  We will see what she can offer.  All is not wasted but I am drained for the meotional crap swiming in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment