Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 2-28-2012

Weight = 199.2
Loss = -0.4
Total Loss = 32.8
Emotion = Holding Steady

Why "holding steady"?  I am thrilled with maintaining and not going back over 200.  Right now my focus is completely away from weight loss. I have been on an emotional roller coaster. With some much needed prompting from my husband, honesty after some big emotional fights, I finally have some appointments set for therapy. My anxiety is at an all time high and I probably have some depression. I need a neutral party to talk to and work things out.  I am not opposed to prescription intervention but I want to wait and see how it goes.  I would prefer not to take anything.  I have also been dealing with some medical issues that have not resolved.  As much as I would like to say it doesn't stress me out, it does.

Yesterday I attended kettlebell boot camp. Last time I went was at least 4 months. I miss group exercise classes. Honestly with all the muck going on upstairs I need classes like these to force myself to exercise. You see, I want to exercise but I lack the umph to do it on my own right now. But this is yet another thing that the all mighty dollar is roadblocking me. These are the times I wish I was working. But I wouldn't change my situation.  Our taxes are done and maybe the refund will be nice ought for me to use some funds.  I am all over fatigued from class not not crazy sore.

1 comment:

  1. MAJOR *hugs*

    You can do this, too. There is one thing you can control and that's moving more and eating even just a little bit less. You CAN do this.

    I have all faith. No matter what's going on in your life, no matter how hopeless you can feel...always remember that you NEED your health and focus. :)

    ReplyDelete