Goal target 195. I actually adjusted this one upwards. My post race eating has yet to get back on track. Too much crap this past week.
Start hot yoga classes. I attended my first yesterday and I am sore and beat today. Hubby bought me a Groupon for the a new local studio. The Groupon was super cheap so several friends joined up too. Kettlebells at least two times a week. Lastly at least one if not 2 walks or hikes in the week. No more than 2 days between workouts. Ideally I really only want one break day a week.
Continue to work on office. It's gonna take some time. Finish Christmas scrapbook. Purge and organize scrapbooking supplies, etc. Purge and organize school and art supplies. Continue to meal plan and start adding in new foods.
- Limit my computer time with a timer. I lose track of time too much. What I think was 15 min is usually an hour or more.
- Schedule my exercise and DO IT
- No more food cheating. This next weekend is my scrapbook retreat and I have 0 control of the food choices. I will have to focus on portion control.
- Schedule my organization session. The timer thing worked for me. Total focus on the task for a set amount of time.
- Add more veggies and fruit.