Friday, February 10, 2012

24 Hours

This is officially the longest time I have been away from my almost 3 year old. This trip is a bucket list item. I've heard about this scrap booking b&b in the mountains for years. I've finally got a chance to go. I have been scrap booking on and off for years. I get to be away from home with a friend Thursday to Sunday. I do miss my boys.

The food so far has been great but not out of control. Last night we went out to Mexican. The food was good but I ate very little since I was having some tummy issues. I've been having snacks but not over eating. There was Apple pie (see pic). Breakfast was awesome - small muffin, herb and cheese eggs, candied bacon, fruit, cold Muesli with apples, and Swedish pancakes with boysenberry syrup. Seems like a ton but the portions were nice a small. I skipped the muffin. Seriously who candies bacon. Is was yummy.

Side note - both hubby and I lost weight, inches, and body fat with the weight competition. Hubby lost 13 pounds and is down to 17% body fat. We have 5 more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment