I’m back I opened Blogger this morning to a disabled Google account. The screen said I might have violated something. I was completely blocked from my blog. I have no idea why. I sent an email to customer service and 12 hours later received a generic response “We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The issue you described should now be resolved.” Ok moving on. I thought it might be fun to review my week and reflect on what I learned.
- "Brown rice spaghetti noodles are fantastic. I picked mine up at Target.
- My child can print neat when he wants to
- I like running, after the half marathon I want to run a full 5k. I am not running the half, just some running intervals.
- I would love to find a way to get away with my hubby alone with no kids. Not sure how that will ever happen
- Week 2 of the weight loss support group I formed is going really well. We have a few who haven’t joined us yet. I hope they will soon.
- When he wants to, my hubby knows how to bring me back to reality when I am wound up tight and ready to explode
- 1 hour of uninterrupted office DE-cluttering is a LONG time
- Having my husband work for 4 and half 13+ hour days, then golfing a full day, oh and beer brewing a full day, sucks big time.
- I will reach all my January goals, I will, I will, I will
- I love Bellini's or at least the ones in the bottle my neighbor and shared
- I did jump into ONEderland so weight in day (Tue) will be great
How was your “previous” week? I don’t know if I am odd here but to me my week begins on Monday.