Sunday, January 22, 2012

What I learned This Week

I’m back  I opened Blogger this morning to a disabled Google account.  The screen said I might have violated something.  I was completely blocked from my blog.  I have no idea why.  I sent an email to customer service and 12 hours later received a generic response “We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. The issue you described should now be resolved.”  Ok moving on.  I thought it might be fun to review my week and reflect on what I learned.

  • "Brown rice spaghetti noodles are fantastic.  I picked mine up at Target.
  • My child can print neat when he wants to
  • I like running, after the half marathon I want to run a full 5k.  I am not running the half, just some running intervals.
  • I would love to find a way to get away with my hubby alone with no kids.  Not sure how that will ever happen
  • Week 2 of the weight loss support group I formed is going really well.  We have a few who haven’t joined us yet.  I hope they will soon.
  • When he wants to, my hubby knows how to bring me back to reality when I am wound up tight and ready to explode
  • 1 hour of uninterrupted office DE-cluttering is a LONG time
  • Having my husband work for 4 and half 13+ hour days, then golfing a full day, oh and beer brewing a full day, sucks big time.
  • I will reach all my January goals, I will, I will, I will
  • I love Bellini's or at least the ones in the bottle my neighbor and shared
  • I did jump into ONEderland so weight in day (Tue) will be great

How was your “previous” week?  I don’t know if I am odd here but to me my week begins on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment