Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 1/24/2012

Weight = 199.8 yeah ONEderland
Loss = -2.2
Total Loss = -32.2
Emotion = fighting

Why fighting?  I am fighting cravings.  I am fighting exercise.  I am fighting my attitude.
Rain rain go away, come again some other day. Don't get me wrong I live cold rainy weather but it makes me want to stay home and be lazy. The last 2 says I holed up at home. I've been getting stuff done but I haven't exercised in 3 days. Today we have our last big walk before the race. I plan another walk on wednesday and Friday. Race day is sunday. I know I will be a nervous wreck on Saturday. The race starts at 545 am. Yikes.

Last Thursday was eventful. I left my full wallet on either the Target register counter or in the cart (not likely). I was a bit distracted by a certain toddler. I didn't realize it was gone for a few hours. Later in the evening after tearing up the house I decided to start calling my banks. Found out my ATM card was used at a local gas station down the street from target. The lovely person got away with about $100 cash, all my cards and DL, my receipts for stuff I have to return, and a $50 movie gift card.

Food wise I am still working on portions, reducing the sugar, drink more decaf no sugar tea, and avoiding the starchy carbs like rice, potatoes, and most breads. I have been eating 40 calorie bread. I splurged on Friday night and Saturday night.  I would probably be lower if I hadn't.

2 comments:

  1. A loss!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Yes, you had many things to worry about - the wallet, the money lost...but you lost weight too!!! The emotions we feel are such a roller coaster that we want to get off, but I think our bodies need that from time to time!! Woo Hoo - to Onederland!! Good luck on the race this weekend!!! Cheering you on!

    MO-tivated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your loss and hello onederland!
    I am so sorry about your wallet, did you call Target to see if anyone turned it in?
    Keep your head up, I've been having a rough time too, it's like my motivation and drive went MIA over the holidays and never returned.

    ReplyDelete