Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 1/17/2012

Weight = 202.0
Loss = +0.6
Total = -30.0
Emotion = topsy turvey

 
As an admitted habitual scale stepper I wasn't thrilled with my occasional numbers all week. I expected more of a drop. I never went up but I just couldn't seem to budge under 201. Yesterday I had lunch with my mini men at Apple - Bee's. I had a soup and salad combo and it was insanely salty and gross.

 
I love the helpful comments I received on binges. One of them about keeping a binge under control like to 500 calories. That was so helpful yesterday. The cranky toddler and the salty meal triggered me into wanting to bake. I though about what I wanted. Texted a friend who said to cut the eggs and cut half the batter so I don't have a ton of cupcakes around. Here's what I did:
  • I box yellow cake mix with half dumped in trash
  • 1 egg
  • About 1/3 cup plain Greek yorgourt
  • Water

It baked beautifully and the kids and I ate it without frosting. I think overall the damage was minimal. For dinner I had a piece of chicken.

 
I happy to say that I will get a chance to go away for the first time without my kids or husband. Hubby and I will have to jump through big hoops to make it happen. I gave been looking forward to this scrapbooking weekend forever.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a 30 pound weight loss!

    ReplyDelete