Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekly Weigh In 1/10/12

Weight = 201.4
Loss = –3.4
Emotion = on a roll

It’s been a good week on the weight loss front.  I have been adjusting to the portion size reduction and slight sugar reduction.  Still eating breads but in a much smaller quanity.  I think I will reach my January weight goal sooner rather than later.

My weight loss group is forming.  I have 11 ladies interested and we are starting this Thursday.  I get excited when sharing information.  But I am worried I might come across as a know it all.  I have a library full of information (gained knowledge) but that doesn’t mean I check out the books (use knowledge).  We will see how it goes.

Little one is looking fro trouble, time to take him to the park.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great loss! Good luck with your first weight loss meeting, it sounds like it will be an awesome group. :)

    ReplyDelete