Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gear Happy Dance

After trying Road Runner, Big 5, Target, Walmart, Dick's, and Sports Chalet I think I finally found some exercise clothes that will work.

Old Navy has a new Active line. I have to say so far I'm fairly impressed.  They fit great.  I don't think the pants will roll off my belly or fall down - 2 common occurrences.  The tank could use a bit more coverage on the ladies but that problem might be just exclusive to me.  I picked up this swag.
2 pairs of compression and wicking capris
2 jackets - 1 heavier
1 tank
3 shirts

All this for about $115. Why so cheap its all on sale until Jan 26.  That's why I wanted to write this.  Check it out if you want. Everything feels high quality and its all wicking with extras like hidden pockets, earbud holes, etc. I will road test today. The line goes to XXL, I was a L on bottoms and XL on top at 200 pounds and a DD. Lots more room for us larger ladies.

Despite the upcoming marathon, my entire exercise wardrobe needed an overhaul.  I am still on the hunt for some shorts.  They all seem way too short.

PS - I'm using mobile blogger so we will see how this works.

3 comments:

  1. Mobile blogging! So high tech. Sounds like you did really well for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet deals! I'm happy you got new workout digs. I think it'll do loads for your attitude about exercising and such. I know there are days when I am, like, "Ugh! I have to wear the sweatpants that are too long. Oy!"

    Good for you for updating your workout wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some compression pants that I bought at Old Navy that I love.

    ReplyDelete