Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 12/6/11

Weight = 200.6
Loss = –1.8

Next week, back in ONEderland for sure.  It’s funny how slow a weight gain comes off.  Just a hard as it was the first time you tried to lose it.

Review of my week  - I was amazed that I clocked 15 miles last week.  Even though I took a 2 day break after the super long walk last Tuesday.  This week I want to hit closer to 20 miles.  Water is hard to get in.  I have been drinking more tea (it’s cold).  I need more veggies big time.  I am still allowing too many indulgences.

I did have a big boo hoo day.  I was looking for pictures for my 7 year old star student to bring to school.  Boo – there is not a single picture of the 4 of us.  Boo – I am still fat.  Boo – I have been fat for too long.  Boo – I HATE my skin.  That same day I picked myself up and went for a 3.7 mile walk.  Mood changed drastically.

This can be a long, challenging, suck ass but well worth it battle.  It’s not the “I will be thin” that makes it worth it.  It’s the feeling, the accomplishments, the pride, the clothes, the energy, the fun,  and the love of self that makes it worth the long hard battle.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your loss for the week, onederland will be here at your next weigh in, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete