Monday, December 5, 2011

Underneath it All

Let’s talk underwear.  If this is too TMI skip this.  I am simple girl.  Cotton, full brief, Lane Bryant size 14.  Been wearing it for years.  Covers all the bits and stays in place. Since I have been obese for years this is probably the reason for the granny panties.  I will wear a cotton thong for very special occasions but it’s a big ridiculous with all the belly fat hanging out where it shouldn’t.  At the running store the other day I picked up a pair of Under Armor wicking boy shorts in XL for my sweat issues.  I tried them on over my cotton grannies.  Lordy I think the mirror was even laughing at me.

IMG_3753

This is crazy.  I am sweating from 2 areas (seen above) in just a 55 min run / walk.  More walk than run.  What will happen on a 3.5 hours 13.1 mile race.  I did buy the Under Armor XL briefs (not boy) but have yet to try them.  I still have to wash them.

I need to find an solution.  On my nearly 4 mile walk yesterday it was uncomfortable and I often had to “pick my seat” to adjust my comfort.  I can’t be the only one with this problem.

2 comments:

  1. it took me ages to find WICKING undies I liked and yes.
    that stuff is so so pricey--but worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, make me feel better. I will find a solution.
    Finding Fit Me

    ReplyDelete