Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Belated Happy Holidays

This is how I spent my Christmas Day. 

IMG_0376

The boys and I went to the beach.  It was gorgeous.  It looks like it was empty, it wasn’t, so many people had the same idea.  The last few days warmed up, I think it was mid 70’s on xmas day.  We tried for a family photo but it didn’t work.  Seriously I don’t have a single family photo in all of 2011.  Resolution for next year, take more family photos.

I choose happiness.  I choose to enjoy my family.  We choose to spend the entire day, just us.  We choose to pull out of other social commitments.  We choose to get soaked by a wave that crashed on the rocks. 

Honestly I am happy to have 2011 come to a close.  Sure my babies are only getting bigger but personally I accomplished very little toward my fitness goals.  Well, not exactly true.  I achieved some big milestones and then let it all got to crap.  More recap later, not the purpose of this post.

My moms recovery is improving.  She will probably be coming down in 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous day at the beach! Thanks for sharing! I agree that taking more pictures of family in the next year is my goal too! My babies are growing fast and they seem to change almost daily so I want to record all e good times with them! Just stay strong and know that Mo and I are here so support you through the good and bad times! We can join forces and do this thing together! Stay strong!
    Mer

    ReplyDelete