Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hubby’s Disappointment

I need to explain why hubby is disappointed with me. 

Let me be 100% clear – it is NOT because he wants be thinner.

It has absolutely nothing to do with my weight.

I am married to a very good man.  A man with flaws and a man who comes across as a gruff and has some socialization issues.  But those who know him deep down know that he is good man. He is a man. He is NOT a yes man.  He is a man who truly knows me better than I do and can call me out on my shit.  He knows how happy I was when I involved in my getting fit journey.  He saw my excitement with new successes.

He was proud of me.  He knows I want to be a success with this.  He believes I can do anything I set my mind to.

Lets be honest here.  For the entire 12 years I have known him I have always been some form of overweight.  Never lower than 190.  He has no problems with an overweight women.

1 comment:

  1. for my hubby and it sounds like YOURS too it is all about the happiness...

    Miz.

    ReplyDelete