This mostly is mostly for me. Its my 2 week plan to get on track. Today is the proverbial Day 1. The restart day. The clean up your sh*t and do better day. Today the scale read 204.8. I plan to take it slow. Going low carb, super clean is not the best idea when you have a road trip, stay at your parents and Thanksgiving coming up.
In the next 2 weeks I will:
- Take my vitamins and medicine on time
- Drink water – harder now with cooler weather
- write down what I eat
- portion control
- strive for meal carbs below 30g and snacks below 15g. I will still eat bread, just limited. Lunch today was one slice rye instead of 2.
- up the veggies and fruit – lacking here big time
- no binges – I will have to control myself with the turkey sammies – I could eat 2 without thinking. I will also have control at my parents house – land of sweets
- simple foods and no desert items – except for 1 slice on t-day
I was doing great but early last week I was done. My body hurt for 4 solid days. I found excuse after excuse not to exercise. I went an entire 7 days with no intentional exercise.
This week – Mon – C210K week 3 day 2, Tue – k-bel or yoga, Wed - C210K week 3 day 3, Thu – k-bell, Fri – rest, Sat- C210K week 4 day 1
I realized today its not as bad as I assumed. Yes I gained weight but I can fix it. I can meet my long terms goals.