Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2011 Goals

Bringing back an old motivator, monthly goal setting.  I have been lacking in so many areas of life that I think some goal setting will help set me in the right direction.

Goal #1
Weight at 194
As of today that would be minus 6 pounds.  Yes, in case you are wondering my weight has been hovering around 200.  Gross.

Goal #2
Water, Water, Water
Minimum of 72 ounces of water daily.  This past week at Disney and the fair I could feel my alck of water.  I didn’t carry around a bottle and I was so thirsty.  When the weather cool it get harder but then I can break into drinking unsweetened decaf teas.

Goal #3
Eat within 1 hour of waking
I have been waiting too long to eat, sometimes 3 hours or more, exception is my am tea.  Bad idea for someone with insulin resistance.  Actually bad idea for anyone.

Goal #4
Attend OA

Attend first and possibly a second OA meeting.

Today is weird.  I had a decent night’s sleep and it the first day we have nothing and nowhere to go.  I am so tired.  Insanely tired.  Can’t think straight tired.  Why the hell am I so dang tired.

What are your October Goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment