Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No Weigh In Today–Fresh Start

I know my weight.  I did step on the scale.  I am choosing not to post it here.  Not because I want to hide it.  It is because it hasn’t changed or budged for that matter in over a week.  I am not going to post it because I haven’t done a dam thing about it in far too long.  Why show a loss number when you did nothing to work on it.

I am turning over a drastic leaf today.  Cleaning out the system.  I started Cooler 1 from Tosca Reno’s Eat Clean Diet.  Basically it’s no sugar and low carb.  This is me this week

image

Today hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be.  I did get hungry but it passed.  I had a woozy episode but I ate 1/2 an apple and it passed.  Overall I feel clear.  I even created a new yummy treat.

Tea Slushy
heavily brewed flavored tea *
crushed ice
chocolate whey protein

Blend and enjoy!
* I choose Aztec Fire by Teavana – yummy

What do you do as a reset?  Restart?

No comments:

Post a Comment