Friday, October 28, 2011

5? Fri 10/28/11

th_w6r0jk

1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Neither.  Well I guess Cotton.  But Beech cotton.  So silky smooth.  You can get them at Bed Barth and Beyond.  Love them but I only have 1 set.

2. What time zone are you in?
Pacific.

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Gathering of families, slowing down to spend time together, school break and cooler weather.

4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Confession time.  Dam Starbucks.  I am in love with the Salted Caramel Frap or Hot Chocolate.  Yummy.  Salt, chocolate, caramel and whip cream how can you go wrong.  I had one a few days ago and said goodbye.  Way too many wasted calories.

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
I don’t know I am sure there is 1000’s of crap ass jobs out there.  Anything shown on Dirty Jobs.

4 comments:

  1. Yummy, Salted Carmel Frap. I can't believe I have never tried that before. I don't really drink those types of drinks anymore but I may just have to allow myself a free day and taste one :)

    http://randomramblingsonlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. although i like home schooling the hols are always looked forward too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am Lauren from Souls to Squeeze hopping over from 5QF! I too love the Salted Carm Mocha but it is SO rich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beech Cotton is amazing. My parents bought me those when I was in college. I love them. They keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. SO cool!

    ReplyDelete