Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekly Weigh In 9/13/11 – a Day Late

Weight = 197.8
Loss  = –1.4

Sorry I am a day late and have been out of touch.  We are still adjusting to the school schedule and homework.  The homework has been a battle royal around here.  I have been working on getting back in the exercise routine too.  Just got home from a 2.5 fast walk.  My friend and I are working on our pacing.   We walked about a 17 min mile. 

I think one of the biggest misconception I am suffering from right now is that weight gained will come off quick.  Wrong.  It will take just a long as it normally does.

Yesterday I had my checkup with my Endocrinologist.  I see one on a regular basis for my PCOS.  News was great.  My weight was up but all the internal numbers were fantastic considering I showed a 10 pound gain.  Usually the opposite happens.  My cholesterol was 199.  I won’t bore you with the details.

I feel my weight gain everywhere.  So uncomfortable especially in my outside clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the weight will melt away with those walks! I am jealous-none of my close friends live near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you got good news at the docs! Always happy to hear that kind of posi-stuff. :)

    School schedules and prep...man...it's tough! LOL! I had no idea it would send my entire world for the large loop that it did. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete