Friday, September 2, 2011

FMM and Comments

I seen some FMM post here and there.  I figured I would try my own Friend Making Monday post by on a Friday since I am on vacay.  This was originally written on 8/23.  I copied the questions from Spoonful of Me.  The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment (see below) on a couple of other posts.

1) What is the title of the last book you read? I have 3 in progress – Room by Emma Donoghue, Dragonfly in Amber by Diane Gabaldon and 4 hour Body by Tim Ferris.

2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? The HELP with my book club.  Excellent adaptation of the book.

3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. The people I see every day, my 2 kids and hubby.  I have plans to meet a friend for a pedicure in an hour.

4) Which store did you most recently shop in? Target – last min trip supplies
 
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone?  My neighbor to finalize the Cat sitting details for her kiddos (I pay them).

6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? Navarre FL at in laws in progress

7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? Hubby and 2 year old

8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh? My 7 year old sarcastic attitude – no idea where he gets that from :-)

9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? I don’t have an app capable phone

10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? I did this and helped a friend pack her house.  She has almost no help with a 4 bedroom house and her husband is 2000 miles away.

Comments
Am I the only one the finds comments on blogs tedious and time consuming?  I must be doing something wrong.  I love comments and would love to comment more on all the awesome blogs I read.  I get so frustrated with the process and give up.  Help!!

This is what I do (can it be fixed?).  I open blogger dashboard, click on “View in Google Reader”, scroll thru (and read) all the blogs I follow.  When I see one I have to comment on I go back to the dashboard in Blogger, find and click on the blog (from list), then click on the post, then wait for blog load.  Inside the blog I click on Post a comment.  This is where it gets even worse.  It is blog dependent but this is the worse case.  I write my comment and try to spell correctly (mistakes often) then I have to choose the account, I click on Google account, I click on post comment, blogger shows a screen about xxx doesn’t have access, then I have to log back into blogger and unclick the stay logged in.  Then I get returned to the blog where I have to click post comment.  Next time I go to Blogger (my homepage) I have to log back in and click on the stay logged in.  Seriously this is too much.

2 comments:

  1. I was having a similar problem commenting and after what seemed like days of trying to get blogger help it was suggested I use Firefox (browser) when commenting. I did and it has worked like a charm since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hassle! Wish I could offer up an easier way but I don't use blogger. I have an igoogle page that I visit often which has my calendar and my reader on it. I read blogs from the google reader and still have to click to the original post to comment.

    ReplyDelete