Sunday, September 25, 2011

Can’t Think of a Good Title

Calm Sunday around here, no plans.  Working on the house, laundry and planning out the week.  I haven’t done any menu planning in too long, time to work on it.  We have a ton of tomatoes and eggplants so I will center my menu around the garden bounty.

Exercise
MWF walk training, I want to be over 3 miles by the end of the week?
T and TH – Kettlebell Bootcamp

New Food Love
Ok, so not technically a food but I have a new love thanks to my local Trader Joes.  You can find these in the juice section for $2.99 I think.

IMG_3651 

Directions are to add 1 packet to 16.9 oz bottled water.  Honesty that is a strong mix.  I usually do 1 packet to about 30 oz of water.  Its a light flavoring to my boring water.  I sometimes mix the lemonade with Ice tea to make an Arnold Palmer.IMG_3652

1 packet is only 15 calories and I use only 1 a day.  It is sweetened with Stevia and a slight amount of cane solids.  No artificial crapola (hence the love).  Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. I am lucky enough to be able to walk to me (if I choose). LOVE tj's
    Amy

    ReplyDelete