Friday, September 9, 2011

5? Fri 9/9/11

1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?
Dinosaur cell phone.  I just use whatever is on the phone.  Something I will hear.  My texts are a Choo Choo sound.

2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?
Watching my toddler take to the pool like a fish to water.  With no lessons he can basically swim, dive and return from the bottom, jump in and pull himself out from the side of the pool.  I also loved watching my big little man blossom into a young man with how he plays with friends and how he explores his independence.

3. Paper books or ebooks?
New to e-books and love paper books.  Riding the fence.  Love my Nook and the bonuses it has like clicking on a word and getting the definition.  I am reading more with the Nook.

4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?
Only one?  My master bathroom.

5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?
Way too early.  9th grade.  Mike.  Who was 4 year older than me.  Bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment