Friday, September 23, 2011

5? Fri 9/23/11

th_w6r0jk

1. Dream job...realistic and completely unrealistic.
Owner of a spa.  But not just a spa.  A place of overall well being.  Even as the owner I would partake in the services and classes provided.

2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
Really do I have to answer.  Fine.  Modesty doesn’t exist in my house and the includes gaseous matters.

3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
By car, by plane?  California to Jamaica for my honeymoon  is probably the farthest I have traveled.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends? ... Alternate for those without kiddos: How did you celebrate birthdays as a kid?
With our closest family being 350 miles away parties are with the kids friends or no party at all and just dinner out with the family.  We don’t go big ever year.  In fact the toddler (2.5) hasn’t had a party yet.  I feel bad about that. Last year for the big kid we went to a BMX dirt track, the boys rode and we had pizza and cake.  We oh course overbought on the pizza.  I always overbuy food.  Sometimes its a park play date or a bounce place or laser tag.  I have 2 winter birthdays so it sometimes hard to mange with the weather.

5. Fave thing about fall?
It cooler but still sunny.  Slightly brisk but not cold, no rain.  Love the weather.

*************************************************************************************************************
Haven’t had time or motivation or spark to write on my blog.  My 7 yo is getting a new teacher 3 weeks into shcool so I helped her set up her classroom along with a few other moms.  I am sore today from boot camp on Thursday (been a week).

2 comments:

  1. You mean some people don't fart in front of their S.O.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a few who won't show any indication of doing a #2

    ReplyDelete