Friday, September 16, 2011

5? Fri 9/16/11

1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
Welcome to the Jungle

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
Yikes, this is hard for me.  No time to pick a person but anyone who does IT with grace and ease.

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
Teavana Earl Grey Creme with German rock sugar and milk almost daily.  I don’t drink coffee or soda so this is my only caffeine for the day.

4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
I did when I was younger.  I wasn’t very hip as a kid.  Today I more “with it” than mom.  She wears mommy jeans, light wash and tees. 

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Yes I did.  The usually Teen Beat etc boys.  I am a chameleon so my tastes changed often and still do.  I can’t remember obsessing over one specific person.  Just imagine the 80’s teen throb of the time.
******************************************************************************************************
I haven’t had time to BREATH this week.  Still struggling with school schedule and HOMEWORK hell.  More later when I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment