Friday, August 12, 2011

Rough Week

No Five Questions today.

This week has been rough.  I mentioned here that I cried at the end of kickboxing class.  I also cried at the end of speeding some “time” with hubby (first since my surgery) and during boot camp yesterday.  What is up.  I am a crying but not like this.  Not so spontaneously and without control.

In Thursday Boot Camp I had a Biggest Looser moment.  We were doing circuits of swings, clean and presses, run 1/2 lap, push up, step up jumps and then another 1 1/2 lap run.  I swear we were doing the jumps for 2 min.  They were HARD for me and then a run immediately after, kill me now.  The second circuit i wanted to walk and did.  Then my trainer started running with me and trying to encourage me.  Tears started at the end of that circuit and the next one.  I wanted to die.

I am beat – Mon, Wed, Thur and today Boot camp with Tue kickboxing.  Saturday and Sunday are rest days with Saturday being my cheat day.  Tonight we have a bonfire and there will be smores.  It will be hard to resist, but I will.  I have been on plan most of the week.

I might be having my monthly cycle.  The 10th was 28 days.  With the procedure, I have no idea what to expect.  Maybe the crying is a new symptom.

No comments:

Post a Comment