Monday, August 15, 2011

Manic Monday

I have 15 min to go before I have to leave for Boot Camp.  I am beat, stayed up too late (True Blood).  Somewhere I have to find IT to get to class.  Do you have IT?  Monday is my Friday, the end of my “week”.  Tuesday is hubby’s first day off fro the week.  Although tomorrow he is working a full 10 OT shift, not much of a day off.

I am down one kid for a few days.  My 7 yo is at my parents.  They live about 350 miles away.  Plan is to work on purging his room and buying a desk.  Hopefully the toddler will be on board with our plans.

Our big trip to FL is about a week away.  I always get a bit nervous with flying.  Not my own fear, just a fear of how the kids will behave.

Today after class the plan is to work on the yard.  I need to weed, mow, trim, etc.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot going on! I look forward to getting to know you better this soccer season - and wishing you much success on your fit journey!

    ReplyDelete