Friday, August 26, 2011

I am a Fool

I am a fool to think I would see significant inch differences in my measurements from February 2011 to now.  The numbers were pathetic.  To pathetic to post here.  Not worth the trouble.

I am a fool to think the exercise is a bigger component than food.  I know it isn't but I am a fool to think I would see a difference when I have 5 more pounds on my body since my February measurements.

I am a fool to think I have made progress or done a dam thing in the past year.

I am a fool to think I have this weight / head / body thing figured out.

I am a fool to think I can lose weight eating the way I have been for months.

I am a fool to think

Enough of being the fool.  Enough thinking *.  Time to DO.

* A fit friend who works hard to be where she is mentioned that I am over thinking it.  Over thinking it all.  She could have a point.

1 comment:

  1. ARE you overthinking it? Or do you need to employ that thinking to figure out what works for you and what doesn't work and what to do next. Sometimes we need to put our minds to something to get it done. Or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete