Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back Again and a Plan

Back from another trip.  The kids and I had a good time.  It was HOT, about 110 so we were either in the pool or inside.  First 2 nights were hard with the toddler’s sleep.

Hubby is out of town so I am alone until Sunday.  It’s gonna be a long week.  My hubby is a Big factor with the child rearing around here.  We share a lot.

My trainer gave a me a simplified plan of attack to try to shed 10 pounds by our FL trip on the 24th.  Exercise 5 days a week.  He would like 6 but is asking for 5.  Cycle days of protein and veggies with days of protein, veggie and carbs.  Carbs coming from beans, quinoa, oatmeal. At end of the cycle have a cheat day.

I am beat and have a ton of unpacking and kid related things to do, more later.  Somehow I will try to get in a 20min kettlebell session tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment