Friday, August 5, 2011

5? Friday 8/5

th_w6r0jk
1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?Only child here please hold all comments.  Kidding.  It was me and my parents for years and years.  We lived 3000 miles away from family.   I recognize traits in myself that I lack by being and only child.  I lack the ability to forgive and forget, to fight and love at the same time.  It’s fine with hubby, but I have and have had are hard time with these concepts in my friendships.

2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?Meat on my bones please.  Not sure if this will ever be an issue for me.  Although I have seen people drop too much then stabilize their weight back.

3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?We don’t have state fairs, just county.  CA is too big.  i might be wrong.  Just last week I splurged on food at the county fair.  I have to say the Australian Batter Fries were fantastic covered in cheddar and ranch.

4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?One will still be at home :-) or is it :-(
I look forward to the return of routine.  I had plans to school my 7yo all summer.  Hasn’t been going as intended.  School doesn't start until after Labor Day so we still have time.

5. Pool or Ocean?All of the above.  I have the luxury of choice.  Pool is 2 blocks away, free.  Beaches are about 30-50 min away depending on which location I choose.  Love the pool for a cool off on a hot afternoon but the beach is my choice for a longer day.  Love the smell, the waves, the water, the everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment